* Equally owned by the shareholders Renato Brunetti, Marcello Vispi and Claudio Bianchi
** Wholly owned by Michela Colli
*** Unidata repurchased 27,432 treasury shares, equal to approximately 0.95% of the share capital (data updated to 11 November 2022 – closing date of the buyback period)
Number of shares held
% of the share capital
Uninvest S.r.l. *
Upperhand S.r.l. **
Disclosure obligations of significant shareholders
Pursuant to the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulation approved and published by Borsa Italiana and subsequent amendments and additions (“Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulation”) anyone who comes to hold at least 5 of a category of Unidata financial instruments admitted to trading on Euronext Growth Milan is a “Significant Shareholder” The achievement or exceeding of the thresholds of 5 10 15 20 25 30 50 66 6 and 90 of the share capital, as well as the reduction below the aforementioned thresholds, constitute, pursuant to the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulation, a “Substantial Change” which must be communicated by the Significant Shareholders to Unidata within 4 trading days, starting from the day on which the transaction that led to the Substantial Change was carried out. This communication must indicate:
- the identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
- the date on which Unidata was informed;
- the date on which the Substantial Change in the holdings took place;
- the price, amount and category of the Unidata financial instruments involved;
- the nature of the transaction;
- the nature and extent of the Significant Shareholder’s interest in the transaction.
To this end, each Significant Shareholder may use the communication models referred to in the “Discipline on Transparency” (as defined in the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulation) with particular regard to the information and communications due from Significant Shareholders. The aforementioned communication must be made using the specific form downloadable through the link below, to be sent by registered letter with return receipt sent to the Company at its headquarters or to the address: Unidata S.p.A. Viale Gustative Eiffel 100 – Rome.